Wednesday, March 2, 2011

iPad3 coming in september

iPad2 is coming today. I don't expect anything very exiting. Read what I said in my January 15 post:

"I would go on a limb here and say that Apple will underclock to 1GHz on a first release then if all goes well, turboboost these devices to twice the speed by a firmware update."


I was wrong on firmware update but not by much. Apple seems to prefer a hardware update by releasing in September iPad3.

iPad2 is already classified as just an incremental improvement and that the real exiting thing will come in September as iPad3.

IOS 5, retina display and a full speed Dual Core.

Today's anoucements will be aimed mainly at pushing MobileMe for everyone, Cloud storage and pushing Subscription services.

We will see today and confirm in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment